If You Love Drinking Tea, Then Check Out These Cool Tea Life Hacks
Tea has been around for years, it dates back to around 59BC in China and has been used as a healing property all around the world. Did you know that there are loads of different types, all of which can help you with your health and well being. So hear at Frugal A Lot we have put some of these together all in one place.
So check out these cool tea life hacks to start making feel a little bit better.
- Do you have a headache that is nagging you? then why not give ginger tea a shot?
- If you suffer from halitosis, or in simpler terms ‘Bad Breath’ then try some black tea
- Are you someone that gets the jitters ? Apparently passion flower tea is the way to go.
- Nettle tea has qualities that can apparently help with allergies.
- Do you suffer from the 3pm food cravings? then green tea can prevent those munchy attacks
- Do you need a much needed brain boost for exams or work? Try some Ginko tea
- Valerian tea can be used if you need to get some much needed sleep
- Licorice tea is perfect for perfect for people who suffer from a sweet tooth
- If you have belly or digestion problems then peppermint tea is the perfect life hack
- Finally, if you are looking to burn off some calories, then why not give Oolong tea a try
We hope that you liked these really cool tea life hacks. Please let us know in the comments section if you have tried any of these and whether or not they worked. It would also be great if you could share with us any other tea life tricks that we have missed off our list.